West Liberty University
Division of Music
Please use the calendar below to make
initial check of facility availability in College Hall.
If you do NOT see a conflict, then read through the
policies below, then use the link at the bottom of the page to email
scheduling coordinator. NOTE: Facilities are in use
rehearsal and performance preparation well-beyond the listed
events—not all "open" time represents facility availibility.
Please NOTE the following POLICIES
- Events that are outside the guise of the Division of Music
and the Department of Arts
& Communications MUST have a sponsor present for the entire
event. This sponsor must ensure the responsible and appropriate use of
- Entities that either fail to have a sponsor present for
the entirity of an event, or that use the facility inappropriately,
will lose ALL future privileges in ALL department facilities.
- Misuse or
abuse of the facilities and equipment will NOT be tolerated.
- All equipment and technical needs must be arranged
and confirmed by e-mailing Phil
Kent or calling him at ext. 8851.
- Unless informed otherwise by the scheduling coordinator,
student events MUST arrange for the presence of a Campus Security
Officer at their event. This is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of
the group making this reservation and is in addition to the
presence of a faculty sponsor.
- ALSO, unless informed otherwise by the scheduling
student events MUST arrange for the presence of a Department approved
Stage Manager. This person is to be paid $10/hour and is to
present at all times. Renumeration should take place at the
of the event. The scheduling coordinator will provide contact
information for an apprved Stage Manager.
- NOT permitted:
- Food or drink in the auditorium or on-stage
- Glitter or "messy" substances that would be difficult
- Flammable material of any kind
- Any damage to the facility, including but not limited to
seats, carpets, curtains, etc. will be billed to the responsible
The facilities should be left in the same condition as
found--we do not have regular janitorial service in these facilities.
Damamge deemed excessive or failure to comply with these policies in
any way will result in the loss of ALL future privileges in ALL
If you do NOT see a conflict, AND you
have read and agree to the policies outlined above, then use the link
to send an
e-mail to the scheduling coordinator, Dr. Gerald Lee. In your
message you MUST include each of
1. the facility being requested
for use (College Hall or Kelly Theatre);
2. the date and time being
requested for use;
3. the nature of the event; and
4. contact information of the
sponsor of the event (faculty member).
Email the scheduling